This Canada Goose parka has a slimming effect and is available in 14 colors. Since it runs slim I might suggest buying one size up…it is a winter jacket, so I’d rather error on the larger side so that I can layer. This coat is heavy, but it is not the heaviest in the Canada Goose line. This jacket is for those who want to stay warm and still maintain a slight hint of fashion sense while bundled up. However, unless you are in Alaska or Moscow this should keep you plenty warm.
The hood is lined with fleece, while the rest of the coat is made of nylon. Both the collar and the fur are removable if you prefer that look. As with all Canada Goose products make sure you get a genuine product from a quality retailer. Here or here is fine.
- Shell: 85% Polyester / 15% Cotton
- Made in Canada
- Duck down-filled parka coat featuring snap-through chest pockets and flap pockets at hips, and storm placket with toggle closures
- Adjustable exterior straps
- Snap panel at back
- Sizes Available: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colors available: Red, Artic Dusk, Black, Graphite, Military Green, Navy, Pacific Blue, Summer light, Caramel, Slate, Summer Pink, Sunset Orange, White, Tan, Bordaeux